Category: Main course
Preparation time: 40 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 1.5 kg Lamb saddle without bones
- 500 gr. Lamb sweetbread
- 200 gr. Pistachio cream
- 80 gr. Cumin-oregano
- 250 gr. Gravy sauce
- 10 gr. Celery salt
- 10 ml Cannabis oil
- 150 gr. Friarielli
- 100 gr. Stroganoff breading
- 120 gr. Le puy lentils D.O.P.
- 15 gr. Spicemix del mondo medina
- 20 gr. Green in brine (Asia, India)
- 100 ml Milk
- 100 ml Chicken broth
- 200 gr. Parmesan
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. Flour
- Clean the lamb saddle from the excess fat (keep the cleaned pieces to use them in the sauce).
- Marinate the meat with the spice oil, the cannabis oil, the green pepper – along with some of its brine – and leave it in the fridge.
- Boil the lentils and as soon as they are ready, combine them in a basin, along with the friarielli, adding a little celery salt and a little of the green pepper brine for extra flavor.
- Blanch the sweetbread in boiling water for 3-4 minutes and then place them in a basin of water and ice to stop the cooking.
- Then season them with the spicemix medina and bread them with the well-known process, with stroganoff breading.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and then fry them in hot oil until they get a nice color.
- In a pot with a little bit of olive oil, sauté the pieces of lamb that were kept for the sauce until they burn slightly and then add the gravy sauce and simmer it until it reduces to half of the initial amount.
- Add the peanut cream, milk, the parmesan and the chicken stock to the mixing bowl and beat it at 90 degrees for 20 minutes until the peanut cream takes a nice and smooth texture.
- In a non-stick pan, sauté the lamb from the fat side until it is consumed and in the continuous sauté from the other sides as well.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes and serve it out.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their equipment contribution