Category: Street food
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 120 ml Hollandaise
- 15 ml Lobster oil
- 20 gr. Tajin (NEW)
- 20 gr. Caesar crumble (NEW)
- 10 gr. Bacon flavor in powder
- 20 gr. Anchovy fillets in sunflower oil
- 15 gr. Dijon mustard
- 300 ml. Canola oil with butter flavor
- 40 gr. Iceberg
- 1 kg. Lobster
- 200 gr. Βaked corn
- 150 gr. Lettuce leaves
- 12 gr. Season pepper garlic – onion (shallot)
- 10 gr. Salt with celery
- 20 gr. Onion germs
- 2 buns “ Michelen cake pan”
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
- Add the lobster in a pot with boiling water and boil it for a few minutes, until it changes color.
- Then, put the lobster in water with ice and let it cool down. Clean the lobster and poach for five minutes in the canola oil with butter flavor.
- Season with Tajin and celery salt.
- For the Caesar-Hollandaise sauce:
- Add in a mixer the Hollandaise sauce, the lobster oil, the anchovy, the garlic flavor powder, the Dijon mustard and the season pepper-garlic (shallot). Mix the mixture, till it becomes homogenous.
- Add in bowl the lobster, the chopped iceberg, the Caesar- Hollandaise sauce and mix them.
- Serve it in the “Michelen cake pan” and add the Caesar crumble on the top of it.
- Serve the lobster rolls with baked corn that is seasoned with tajin and season pepper garlic-onion (shallot), the lettuce leaves and the onion germs.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment as well as ΖΕΩ bakers for the “ Michelen cake pan” that was used in the recipe.