Preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 1 pc medium size Kale
- 160 gr. Crumble Caesar
- 30 gr. Seaweed bacon
- 30 gr. Anchovies
- 15 ml Colatura di alici
- 50 gr. Dijon mustard
- 100 gr. Parmesan cream
- 400 gr. Mayo
- 25 gr. Crunchy rice with garlic
- 15 gr. Garlic powder
- 30 gr. Viking smoked (Europe, Germany)
- 100 gr. Mustard seeds
- 20 ml Natural lemon juice
- 25 ml Worcester sauce
- 100 gr. Sugar
- 100 gr. Salt
- 100 ml White balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml Water
- Cut the Kale into 4, salt it well and grill it at medium temperature for 12 minutes.
- For the Caesar’s dressing:
- In a basin, place the anchovies, the colatura di alici, the Dijon mustard, the Parmigiano reggiano cream, the garlic powder, the lemon juice, the Worcester sauce, the mayo use a blender to beat them until the mixture is homogeneous.
- For the pickled mustard seed:
- Place the sugar, the salt, the vinegar and the water in a saucepan and boil them for a few minutes until the sugar melts.
- Boil the mustard seed for about 15 minutes and place in the pot.
- Fry the seaweed bacon in the fryer until it gets a nice color and becomes crispy.
- Serve the cabbage on the plate, along with the Caesar’s dressing, the pickled mustard seeds the crunchy rice, the Caesar crumble and the seaweed bacon.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their equipment contribution.