Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 600 gr. Crayfish meat
- 80 gr. Kumar’s Indian paste tikka masala
- 120 gr. Pepperonata
- 20 gr. Jamaican jerk spice
- 100 gr. Green asparagus cream
- 2 eggplants
- 4 potatoes
- 120 gr. Proespuma (thickening agent)
- 500 ml Sour cream (it can be replaced with water)
- Salta & pepper
- Olive oil
- A siphon for the foam
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Finely chop the crawfish and sauté it on high heat.
- Add the kumar’s Indian paste and cook for about 10 minutes until the crayfish is ready. Finally, add the finely cut pepperonata.
- Slice the eggplants and the potatoes in rings.
- Spice with jamaican jerk.
- Grill for about 10 minutes.
- For the potato foam, boil the potatoes until they are soft.
- Afterwards, we beat them in the Thermomix with the heavy cream, until a thin pure is formed.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the proespuma and place the mixture in the siphon.
- Place using a springform pan as you would do for a moussaka, but instead of a béchamel, you will place the potato foam on top, and serve.
- Garnish with the green asparagus cream.