Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 100 gr. Μix of 4 species mushrooms in oil
- 80 gr. Canola oil with butter flavor
- 400 gr. White mushrooms
- 120 gr. Tartufata black cream
- 1 L Dairy cream
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 gr. Morchelles extra selection
- Black truffle Carpaccio slices
- Hazel oil
- Season pepper wild mushrooms
- Salt, olive oil
Preparation time: 10 minutes & Execution time: 30 mnutes
- For the true morels chips:
- Sop in lukewarm water the true morels for 10 minutes.
- Dry them off.
- Fry them in order to become crispy.
- Clean and cut the white mushrooms.
- Add in a pot the canola oil with butter flavoring and saute the onion and the garlic.
- Then, add the mushrooms.
- Once they become soft, add the tartufata black cream.
- Then, add the dairy cream and let it be cooked for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Use the hand blender to stir the mixture.
- Serve out the dish by garnishing with the true morels and the hazel oil.
Special credits to CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.