Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 4 Red mullets
- 20 gr. St. Jacques paste
- 100 gr. Panko
- 50 gr. Sun dried crispy pepperoni
- 10 gr. Smoked paprika
- 25 gr. Nduja
- 200 gr. Black quinoa
- 200 gr. Yellow passata
- 30 gr. Season pepper seaweed, garlic, shallot onion
- 10 gr. Shallot vinegar
- Drops of yellow sweet pepper
- Olive oil, salt
Preparation time: 30 minutes &execution time: 15 minutes
- Fillet the red mullets by holding them together from their tail.
- Add season pepper seaweed, garlic, shallot and then add the St Jacques paste between the two fillets.
- Sauté slightly the red mullets in a nonstick pan and let them in an absorbent paper.
- Add olive oil, nduja, panko, smoked paprika and sun dried crispy pepperoni in pan and sauté them until they get a golden color. Then, add the mixture above the red mullets, creating a crispy surface.
- Add quinoa in boiling water and cook it until it becomes soft. Get it strained and then season with salt, season pepper seaweed garlic shallot and shallot vinegar.
- Add the yellow passata, the season pepper seaweed garlic shallot onion, the shallot vinegar and the salt in a bowl and mix them with a hand blender. Then, use a sieve to strain them.
- Serve out the plate. Place the red mullet on the side of the plate and use the quinoa to create a hoop next to it. Add inside the hoop the yellow tomato soup and garnish with the drops of yellow sweet pepper.
Special credits to CONCEPT Company
For their kind contribution of the equipment