Category: Main course
Preparation time: 1 hour & execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 kg cured pork belly without bone
- 150 gr. Carrots
- 150 gr. Potatoes
- 150 gr. Pumpkin cream
- 50 gr. Spice oil curry-ginger
- 100 gr. Kumar’s Tandoori
- 120 gr. Saba
- 320 gr. Gravy sauce
- 150 gr. Onions in aceto balsamico
- 200 gr. Roasted buckwheat
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Season the pancetta with salt and pepper and marinate it with kumar’s tandoori.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about two hours.
- In a pot, add the chopped carrots and potatoes, the curry-ginger spice oil, a little water and boil them on medium heat until some soft puree is created.
- Then add the pumpkin cream and beat in the mixer until it becomes a smooth puree.
- Place the buckwheat in a basin, cover it with boiling water and cover it with a film until all the water is absorbed and add as much salt, pepper and olive oil as you want.
- Add 120 gr of gravy and saba in a saucepan and boil them until their level drops to half of its initial level.
- Once the cured pork belly is cooked, cut it into square pieces and glaze it with the saba-gravy mixture.
- Spread the pumpkin puree on the plate, place the cured pulled pork, the buckwheat, the onions in aceto balsamico and finally, heat the gravy and add the rest of it.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment.