Ingredients for 4-6 persons:
- 100 gr. Panna Cotta (1 sachet)
- 1 L. milk
- 70 gr. Kumar’s Green Thai Curry Paste
- 30 gr. Ras el Hanout (Middle East)
- 20 gr. Cacao pepper Allspice-Raspberry
- 40 gr. Pistachio nuts sauce
- 20 gr. Powdered sugar
- 20 gr. Cranberry perles
Preparation Time: 1 hour & intructions: 10 minutes
- Take 2 pots and heat in each one of them 500 ml of milk.
- Add in the first pot the kumar’s Green Thai Curry Paste and in the second one the Ras el hanout (Middle East).
- Once they are boiling, remove them from the heat and add half sachet of Panna Cotta in the first pot and half sachet in the second one.
- Use the rod blender in order to make the mixture homogenous.
- Put in a salver 3-4 baking rings and fill them with one of the two mixtures up to the middle.
- Put the salver in the freezer for 30 minutes. Add the other mixture on the surface and put it again in the freezer.
- Put in the bowl the nuts sauce and the powdered sugar and blend them with a balloon whisk until the mixture becomes homogenous.
- Remove the salver with the pana cotta from the freezer and take them carefully out of the baking rings, so that the panna cotta will have two beds with two different colours.
- Add on the surface of the panna cotta the nuts cream and the cranberry perles and season with the cacao pepper Allspice-Raspberry.
- Serve and decorate according to your preferences.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company for their
kind contribution of the equipment.