Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 350 gr cod fillet
- 150 gr Shellfish bisque
- 20 gr Season Pepper Seaweed Lavender
- 15 gr lobster oil
- 15 gr Cacao Pepper Aniseed-Maniguette Pepper
- chocolate Ganache:
- 100 gr dairy cream
- 100 gr plain chocolate
- Parsley oil:
- 300 gr parsley leaves
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 70 ml water
- 20 ml brandy
Preparation Time: 20 minutes for preparation + 10 minutes for instructions
- Put in a pot the bisque, the brandy and the water and simmer, until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add salt and pepper in the cod and cook it poached for about 4 minutes.
- Serve in the bottom of the plate the bisque, the parsley oil and the chocolate ganache, which you season with the cacao pepper.
- Finally, put the cod and flavor it with lobster oil.
- For the chocolate ganache:
- Heat up the dairy cream.
- Put the plain chocolate in a bowl and add the dairy cream. Stir constantly, until it gets the appropriate texture.
- For the parsley oil:.
- Blanch the parsley leaves.
- Put the leaves in the blender, along with the sunflower oil, until they become homogenous..
- Shift the mixture.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment