Category: Cold starter
Preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 500 gr. Colorful beetroot
- 40 gr. Red fruits crumble
- 40 gr. Beetroot-sesame crumble
- 20 gr. Black garlic flakes
- 100 ml Walnut oil
- 120 gr. Walnut pesto
- 45 ml Raspberry vinegar
- 30 gr. Honey
- 2 gr. Szechuan pepper
- 10 gr. Crispy quinoa
- 200 gr. Goat milk
- 150 gr. Goat cheese Chèvre
- 80 gr. Proespuma
- Salt, pepper
- Bake the beetroot in the oven in 200 degrees, until they get soft (according to their size).
- Peel them off and cut them in a mandolin slicer.
- Add in a bowl the walnut oil, the raspberry vinegar, honey and the Szechuan pepper. Use a hand blender to mix them until the dressing becomes homogenous.
- Add in a pot the milk, the cheese and warm them up.
- Use a hand blender to melt the cheese, add the proespuma and beat again the mixture.
- Use a thin sieve for the mixture and put it in chiffon.
- Serve the beetroot in a dish with circular direction, in which, each circle has a different color.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the raspberry dressing and the goat cheese foam.
- Finish the dish, by adding the black garlic flakes, the red fruits crumble, the crispy quinoa and the crumble beetroot-sesame.