Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 300 gr. Thai red curry paste
- 180 gr. Tofu cream
- 35 gr. Spicemix Vadouvan
- 60 ml. Ginger, lemon & chilli marinade
- 20 gr. Crispy rice
- 3 dried onions
- 400 ml. Coconut milk
- 20 ml. Coconut oil
- 30 gr. Roasted coconut and pistachio seasoning
- 1,5 Kg sweet potatoes
- 2 Leeks
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 45 minutes & execution time: 20 minutes
- Sauté the leek and the onion in a pot, until they become soft.
- Add 1 kg of chopped sweet potatoes and sauté them.
- Add the Vadouvan seasoning and the coconut milk.
- Cook them in a medium heat for about 45 minutes.
- Add the red Thai curry and the coconut oil. Use a blender to mix them.
- Check the salt and pepper.
- Cut in cubes the 500 gr sweet potatoes and marinate them with ginger, lemon & chili.
- Bake them in the oven in 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve the curry soup and create a hoop with the sweet potato, the crispy rice and the tofu cream. Add some fresh coconut milk……
Special credits to Concept and Dipnoceramics company For their kind contribution of the equipment.