Category: Main course
Preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 12 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 250 gr. Carnaroli rice
- 120 gr. Rosolata sauce
- 100 gr. Chickpease (ready to use)
- 5 gr. White Penja I.G.P. (Africa, Cameroon)
- 40 gr. Nduja
- 200 gr. Chickpeas cream
- 60 gr. Sundried crunchy peperoni
- 12 gr. Season pepper harissa
- 15 gr. Spicemix del mondo Medina (Middle East)
- 100 gr. Chorizo
- 1 Onion
- 200 ml White wine
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 300 gr. Ground parmesan
- 150 gr. Butter
- Olive oil, salt
- Sauté the onion in a pot until it becomes soft.
- Add the rice and sauté for a few minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and as soon as the alcohol evaporates, gradually add the broth, stirring constantly.
- Once we add all the broth and the rice is almost ready, add the rosolata sauce and continue to mix.
- Finally, add the butter, the parmesan and the harissa pepper. Stir them off heat until the risotto thickens.
- Taste the dish before serving it out.
- Then, beat the chickpeas cream with a little vegetable broth, Penja. pepper and a little salt in the mixer and add it on top of the risotto.
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and season them with the Medina spicemix del mondo and add them on top of the risotto.
- Finally, add the nduja in small wedges, the crispy pepperoni and the chorito in thin slices.