Category: Main course
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 250 gr. Green algae noodles
- 30 ml Apple syrup
- 30 ml Kaffir lime vinegar
- 65 ml Sesami oil
- 80 gr. Chorizo jam
- 100 gr. Fresh tomato partly dried
- 150-200 gr. Smoked eel
- 1 bunch of Scallion
- 1/2 bunch of Fresh coriander
- Ponzu pearls
- In a pot of salted water, boil the noodles until they become soft for about 10 minutes.
- As soon as they are ready, strain them and cool them down.
- In a bowl add the apple syrup, the kaffir lime vinegar, the sesame oil and the chorizo marmalade and mix them to create the dressing.
- Then chop the scallion and the fresh coriander, cut the tomatoes into smaller pieces and add them along with the noodles in the basin.
- Mix and check the salt.
- With a blowtorch, burn the smoked eel until it releases its flavors and then cut it into cubes.
- Serve the noodles in a bowl and place the smoked eel on the top.
- Garnish with gomasio, ponzu pearls and fresh coriander leaves.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their equipment contribution.