Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 200 gr. Sea bass fillet
- 50 gr. Pistachio cream
- 200 gr. Pomodorella sauce
- 150 gr. Spicemix del Μondo Nordic
- 50 gr. Fresh semi-dried tomato
- 50 gr. Yellow semi-dried cherry tomatoes
- 30 gr. Aceto Balsamico with Passion Fruit flavoring
- 120 gr. Rosso rice
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Season the sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Pass the side of the skin through the egg and then bread it with the spicemix del mondo Nordic.
- Sauté the bass on both sides and place it on an absorbent paper towel.
- Fill it with the pistachio cream.
- Boil the rosso rice in salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Place the pomodorella sauce in the thermomix at 90 degrees for 20 minutes until it becomes a cream and add the aceto balsamico passion fruit flavoring.
- Cut the fresh semi-dried tomato in half.
- Decorate your dish with the yellow semi-dried cherry tomatoes.