Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Spaghetti alla Chitara 500 grams
- Fresh, clean shrimp 300 grams
- Steamed mussels 350 grams
- Calamary clean and cut in rings 150 grams
- Mix Complete for Paella 50 grams
- White wine 60 grams
- Pesto Cetarese 70 grams
- Olive oil
- Persian blue salt preferably
- Season pepper seaweed-lemon preferably
- Balsamico lemon-flavoured pearls preferably
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Add olive oil in a large pan and lightly sauté the seafood.
- Then add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate. Add the paella mixture to the sauce that has been left in the pan and make a slightly thick sauce.
- In salted water boil the pasta, according to the packaging directions.
- Once they are ready transfer them to a bowl and add a little water from the pot.
- Add the pesto cetarese to that, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the pasta on the plates and place the seafood on top, adding the thick sauce on top of that.
- Finally, decorate your dish with the pearls, the season pepper seaweed lemon and the persian blue salt.