Category: Main dish
Preparation time: 1 hour and 30 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 1 kg Ground beef
- 180 gr. Mexicana sauce
- 200 gr. Chili con carne sauce
- 150 gr. Black beans
- 15 gr. Crispy corn (Freeze-drying)
- 25 gr. Mole sauce
- 120 ml Spice oil cumin oregano
- 250 gr. San Marzano tomato
- 30 gr. Rocoto chilli paste
- 120 gr. Mexican beans in sauce
- 20 gr. Spicemix Cajun (North America, Tex Mex)
- 8 gr. Tajin (Latin America, Mexico)
- 90 gr. Lemon coriander sauce
- 300 gr. Smoked basmati
- 150 gr. Strained yogurt
- Fresh coriander
- Salt, pepper
- Sauté in a pot with a little bit of olive oil the ground beef.
- Add the chili con carne sauce, the spice oil, the San Marzano tomato, the chili rocoto paste, the cajun and the Mexican beans and cook the ground beef for about 1.5 in a low heat.
- In a small pot, add the smoked basmati, 600 ml water, salt. Pepper and when it starts boiling, cover the pot until it absorbs all the water.
- Add in a bowl the yoghurt and the lemon coriander sauce and stir until the mixture becomes homogenous.
- In a pot with boiling water, add the beans and boil them for about 40 minutes, until they become soft.ethc
- Serve the tacos and garnish with fresh coriander and crispy corn.