Category: Main Course
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 500 gr. Skinless salmon
- 200 gr. Smoked basmati
- 100 gr. Wokpaste Teriyaki
- 20 gr. Ginger vinegar
- 20 gr. Saba
- 30 gr. Roasted and spiced coconut with peanut
- 15 gr. Fruit pepper lemon
- 10 gr. Gomasio classic
- 1 item of Bok choy (chinese cabbage)
- 2 items of Lime
- Olive oil
- Fresh coriander (preferable amount)
Preparation time: 15 minutes & execution time: 5 minutes
- Marinate the salmon with the ginger vinegar, the saba, and the wokpaste teriyaki and let him rest for 15 minutes.
- Put the smoked basmati in a pot and add 200 gr of water. Cover the pot and let the rice absorb the water in a low heat.
- Once the rice is ready, add the κroasted and spiced coconut woth peanut
- Preheat the oven in 200 degrees.
- Roast the salmon for about 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy in a pot with boiling water and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.Then, drain it off and put it in the grill for 2-3 minutes.Finally, season it with the fruit pepper lemon, salt and olive oil.
- Serve all the ingredients in tha plate, garnishing with the gomasio classic, lime and fresh coriander.
Special credist to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment for our recipe