Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 1 Κg minced beef
- 120 gr. Tex mex
- 80 gr. Tacomix
- 2 gr. Aji amarijo
- 90 gr. Spare ribs sauce
- 150 gr. Pecorino cheese cream
- 100 gr. Adzuki beans
- 20 ml Avocado oil
- 15 ml Pepper vinegar (Espelette)
- 50 gr. three-colour-pepper mustard
- 70 gr. Perla rossa
- 150 ml Milk
- 200 gr. Cheddar
- 2 items of avocado
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper
- For the bun:
Preparation time: 1 hour & execution time: 10 minutes
- For the burgers:
- Add in a bowl the minced beef, the spicemix Tex Mex, the eggs and 60 gr of the spare ribs sauce.
- Ferment the minced beef and let the mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Form burgers that are 250 gr each of them.
- For the beans cream:
- Boil the beans until they are soft enough to be melted.
- Add the beans in a blender and start adding 30 gr of the spare ribs sauce, until a soft cream is created.
- For the guacamole:
- Clean and cut the avocado in cubes.
- Add in a bowl the avocado, the perla rosa, the pepper vinegar, the avocado oil , the aji amarijo, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until they become homogenous.
- For the cheddar sauce:
- Add in a pot the pecorino cream, the milk and the cheddar and in a low heat stir constantly until it becomes a soft cream.
- For the sweet potato sticks:
- Cut the sweet potatoes in sticks and put them in a baking dish.
- Add the olive oil, the spicemix taco mix, salt and pepper.
- Stir them and bake them in 230 degrees for 12 minutes.
- For the buns:
- Add in a bowl the flour, the venere flour, salt , pepper, sugar, sepia, the dried yeast and stir.
- Add milk, olive oil and start kneading.
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into balls of 120 gr and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Dust with the oatmeal flakes and bake them in 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Special credist to CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.