Category: Hot appetizer
Preparation time: 60 minutes & execution time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 small Cauliflowers
- 200 gr. Tahini
- 120 gr. Coconut milk
- 10 ml. Natural lemon juice
- 5 gr. Sumac
- 40 gr Season pepper Harissa
- 80 gr. Chimichurri sauce (green)
- 80 gr. Chimichurri sauce (red)
- 60 gr. Crumble Thyme-honey
- 20 gr. Viking smoked salt (Europe, Germany)
- Flower mix
- 30 ml. Grape syrup
- 100 gr. Season with roasted coconut & peanut
- Place the cauliflowers in a pot with boiling water and boil them for about 15 minutes. Then drain them and dry them on an absorbent paper.
- Marinate them with the chimichurri (red) sauce and harissa season pepper, salt it with the Viking smoked and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
- For the tahini sauce: In a mixer add the roasted coconut & peanut seasoning, tahini, natural lemon juice, coconut milk and grape syrup and beat until it becomes a smooth and thick sauce.
- As soon as we take the cauliflowers out of the oven, season them with the sumac, the tahini sauce, the chimichurri sauce (green), the thyme-honey crumble and the flower mix and serve it out.
Special credits to Dipnoceramics & CONCEPT companies for their kind equipment contribution.