Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 160 gr. Basis for almond croquant
- 5 gr. Tonka beans
- 100 ml Dulche de leche
- 200 ml Hazelnut party cream
- 60 gr. Wild cherries
- 100 gr. Panna cotta
- 850 ml Milk
- 375 ml Dairy cream
- 40 gr. Chianti wine jelly
- 120 gr. Black chocolate crunch with espresso
- Caramel pearls
- 750 gr. Cheese cream
- 500 gr. White couverture
- 30 gr. Roasted hazelnuts
Preparation time: 12 hours & execution time: 20 minutes
For the panna cotta:
- Add the milk in a pot and get it boiled.
- Add the panna cotta, the hazel pastry cream and mix the ingredients.
- Place the mixture in the tins and let them in the fridge for 12 hours.
For the almond croquant:
- Place in a baking dish four doses of 40 gr and spread them with a slight distance between them.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven in 180 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Take the baking dish off the oven and let the croquant cool down for one minute.
- Use a spatula to transfer them in a circular mold and shape them.
- Let them cool down completely.
For the white chocolate cream with tonka:
- Place the milk, the cream, the white couverture, the tonka beans in a ben marie and let them melt completely.
- Once melted, remove the tonka beans and combine with the cream cheese in a bowl. Beat well with a hand blender until incorporated.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Once the mixture has cooled, place it in a pastry bag.
For the dulce de leche:
- Add dulce de leche in a bowl and use a hand blender to homogenize the mixture. Then, place it in a feeding bottle.
For the decoration:
- Place the panna cotta in a dish, pour dulce de leche on the top and add the roasted hazelnuts.
- Place the black chocolate crunch with espresso next to the panna cotta and add the almond croquant on the top. Don’t forget to fill it with the white chocolate cream and the caramel pearls.
- Finish the decoration by adding some wild cherries and some chianti wine jelly.