Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- Rinse the oysters well to remove the sand.
- Open them carefully and remove the “water” from the inner part.
- Chop the onions in pink vinegar.
- Place them in the shell.
- Add the crunchy rice with garlic.
- Add the alba rosa vinegar and finally the oyster pepper.
- Place the exotic fruit crumble in the shell.
- Add the mango vinegar, the chili oil and finally the Espelette pepper.
- Chop the kimchi.
- Place it in the shell.
- Place the mayonnaise and lemon coriander sauce in a bowl and blend them until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Place that in the shell.
- Finally, add the bacon flavor in powder.
- Garnish the oysters with the flower mixture and serve it on a flower of salt.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their equipment contribution.