Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 500 gr. bird Livers
- Suet for 12 wrapped liver burgers
- 200 gr. Baldo rice
- 100 gr. mint & rosemary marinade
- 60 gr. Spicemix del mondo Lhatria Fasia
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of fresh Mint
- 1 bunch of Chives
- 200 gr.Mediterranean piccante cream
- 20 gr. Spicemix del mondo Medina
- 10 gr. Spicemix del mondo Mediterrane
- 10 gr. Aceto balsamico with strawberry flavoring
- 300 gr. Fregola sarda grande
- 100 gr. strained Yoghurt
- Salt, Pepper, Olive oil
Preparation Time: 15 minutes & execution: 30 minutes
- Blanch the livers for 3-4 minutes in a pot with boiling water.
- Slice up the livers, the mint, the chivers, the onion and the garlic.
- Saute in a pan the baldo rice with the livers and add the onion, the garlic and the herbs.
- Add some water to the rice so that it becomes softer and then add the mint & rosemary marinade and the spicemix lhatria fasia.
- Cook for 5 minutes and check the flavor.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Soften the suet in lukewarm water, so that you can wrap them.
- Once you wrap them, put them in a baking dish and bake them in 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- For the spicy sauce put in a pot the Mediterranean piccante cream, the spicemix medina and the aceto balsamico with strawberry flavoring along with 100 ml of water and heat them up.
- Once the mixture is heated, mix it with the hand blender, in order to create a cream.
- Saute in a pan the fregola for 1-2 minutes and then add some water in order to become softer.
- Season with the spicemix mediterrane and a little bit of lemon zest.
- You may decorate the plate as you wish!!
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment