Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 150 gr. artichoke hearts in water
- 200 gr. of 8 species mushrooms trifolati
- 130 gr. nettle cream
- 100 gr. tofu cream
- 20 gr. Season pepper seaweed, garlic, shallot
- 20 ml almond oil
- 20 ml natural lemon juice 100%
- 500 ml mushroom broth
preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
- Add in a pot the mushroom broth, the nettle pesto and half amount of the mushrooms and the artichokes.
- Let them boil for about 20 minutes and blend it with a handmixer, until our mixture becomes a cream.
- Remove it from the heat and add the tofu cream and the lemon and keep blending .
- Season the soup with season pepper and almond oil . Check the salt and the pepper.
- Chop the rest of the artichokes and the mushrroms and season them with season pepper seaweed, garlic, shallot.
- Add the mixture with the mushrooms and the artichokes in the middle of the dish and then serve out the soup.
Special credist to CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.