Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- Tri-tip 500 grams
- Foie-gras 200 grams
- Shrimp 1 piece
- Artichokes “alla romana” with stem 2 pieces
- Mix 4 mushroom types in olive oil 50 grams
- Tomato San Marzano 1 piece
- Spicemix del Mondo Chimichurri 20 grams
- Spice Oil Chili Paprika 40 grams
- Breading Cajun 20 grams
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
- Take the Black Angus Tri-tip (dry 40 days aging) and marinate it one day before with Spicemix Chimichurri and Spice Oil Chili Paprika.
- Cut the foie-gras in 100 grams slices.
- Clean the shrimp and only let its tail on the meat.
- Strain the τις artichokes και τα mushrooms and season them with salt and pepper.
- At the same time, strain the San Marzano tomatoes. Season them with salt, pepper and sugar. Bread them with the breading Cajun.
- Grill the Tri-tip on both sides for 15 minutes and slice it (tagliata).
- Grill the foie-gras for 5 minutes and pass it through a bowl with Spice Oil Chili Paprika.
- Grill the shrimp for 5 minutes.
- Gratin the artichoke, which has been filled with the το Mix 4 mushroom types in olive oil.
- Sauté the San Marzano tomato with clarifié butter.
Special thanks to the restaurant Χάλαρο for its hospitality
Chef: Ioannis Tsipelis, “Working hard chef”
Chef at Χάλαρο for the past 10 years