Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 120 gr. USDA black angus flank
- 30 gr. Wafu sauce
- 2 gr. Fleur de sel I.G.P.
- 2 gr. Pepper Black“Lampong”Whole
- 30 gr. Framboise mustard
- 20 gr. Balsamic cream with raspberry
- 1/2 teaspoon ponzu pearls
- 3 gr. Cacao pepper Allspice- Raspberry
- 400 gr. Mix forest fruits
- 100 gr. Sugar
- Fresh edible flowers and roots.
Preparation time: 10 minutes & Execution time: 3 minutes
- Season the USDA Black Angus flank fillet with the black pepper “Lampong” and the Fleur de sel. Then, put it in a josper oven.
- Remove it from the oven 6 minutes later and cut it in thin slices.
- Marinate the fillet with Wafu sauce.
- For the fruit foams: Μix the forest fruits with the sugar and then use a chiffon.
- Put the meat in the center of the plate. On the left and on the right side add the framboise mustard and on the side of the plate add the balsamic cream with raspberry. Then, add the foam and on the top of them add the ponzu pearls and the cacao pepper Allspice-raspberry. Finally, decorate the dish with fresh edible flowers and roots.
Enjoy your meal….
Special credits to Gardensita restaurant for their hospitality as well as to Aliki Simeonidou and Giorgos Keramidas.
Chef: Stephanos Priskas
Stephanos Priskas has been working as a chef for 23 years and some of his most important collaborations were with the hotel Pentelikon, Costa Navarino as well as Le Bristol in Paris.
Motto : “ The best raw materials with the best possible combination”