Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 2 portions(in a special pan for a 2-person paella):
- 220 gr. Bomba (rice for paella)
- 50 gr. mix complete for paella
- 20 gr. double concentrated tomato paste
- 90 gr. semi-dried cherry tomatoes
- 7 gr. tarragon
- 3 gr. turmeric ground
- 10 gr. smoked paprika powder
- 120 gr. oven baked threecolored peppers in stripes
- 50 gr. escargots
- 80 gr. chorizo in slices
- 140 gr. mussels without shell
- 20 gr. colatura di alici
- 25 gr onions sofrito
- Salt, pepper, olive oil (preferable quantity)
- 500 gr. chicken stock Preparation time : 25 minutes for preparation + 5 minutes for instructions
- Heat up the special pan for paella and pour a little olive oil into it.
- Add the bomba rice and saute, until its granules start becoming transparent.
- Add the onions sofrito, the tomato paste and keep stirring.
- Then, add the chicken stock, the mix complete for paella, the turmeric ground, the smoked paprika powder, the salt and the pepper. Stir and let it for about 20 minutes in a low heat, in order to get cooked.
- Add the threecolored peppers, the semi-dried cherry tomatoes, the escargots, the mussels and the chorizo. Put the pan in the oven for 5 minutes in 200 degrees C.
- Remove it from the oven, pour over colatura di alici and serve out.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment.