Ingredients for 5 portions:
- Anglerfish liver 200 grams
- Fresh butter 75 grams
- Gomasio Classic 10 grams
- Fruit Pepper Forest Fruit 3 grams
- Chives cut in rings 2 grams
- Sweet & sour white onions 40-50 grams
- Wild fig jam 20 grams
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena 25 grams
- Olive oil 75 grams
- 2 thin slices of a Baguette Marseillaise
- Spice Oil smoked papprika – Jalapeno 10 grams
- Balsamico vinegar perls with rasberry flavour for decoration
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- Wash the liver and balance it in hot water.
- After having already softened the butter, add it to the cutter or Thermomix along with the liver, the gomasio classic, the Fruit Pepper Forest Fruit and the chives.
- Form the liver into a roll with the help of a baking sheet and place it in the fridge or the chiller.
- Cut the Sweet & sour white onionsin half and pass them through a hot pan.
- With the immersion hand blender, mix the vinegar with the Wild fig jam
- Pour the oil litte by little until the sauce thickens.
- Spread the Spice Oil smoked papprika – Jalapeno on the bread slices.
- Place them in a preheated over at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
Special thanks to the restaurant Marina Seafood Restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Theodore Gavezos
Experience of 18 years with a specoalization to Seafood Restaurants
Since 2015 chef at Marina Seafood Restaurant (Chalkidiki)