Category: Main course
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 250 gr. Peeled shrimps
- 100 gr. Smoked eel
- 1 package of Ruote
- 150 gr. Pecorino cream
- 100 ml. Fish broth
- 60 gr. Bisque
- 400 ml. Water
- 10 gr. Tuna roe powder
- 3 gr. Xanthan gum
- 15 gr. Black pepper Lampong
- Caper crispy leaves
- Crumble Soya – Wasabi
- Olive oil
- In boiling salted water add the Ruote and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain the pasta, add salt and a little olive oil.
- Sauté the shrimps in a wide pan with a little olive oil in a medium heat. Before that, salt and pepper the shrimps.
- Remove the shrimps from the pan as soon as they are ready and add the Pecorino cream, the fish broth and start boiling them.
- Once the sauce is ready, add the black pepper Lampong and check the salt.
- In a saucepan add the bisque and water. Let them boil until it “comes down” to half of the original quantity.
- Then add the xanthan gum and blend them with a hand blender in order to create a bisque cream.
- Cut the smoked Eel into strips after we have “burned” it with a blowtorch.
- Serve the sauce on the plate.
- Then place the pasta, the shrimps, the smoked eel, the crispy capers, the crumble soya – wasabi, the bisque cream and the tuna roe powder.