Preparation time: 40 minutes & Execution tome: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 130 gr. Crispy dough leaves with activated carbon
- 20 gr. Cow butter
- 150 gr. Cheese cream
- 40 gr. Parmesan cream
- 30 gr. Powdered sugar
- 15 gr. Flour
- 1 egg
- 80 gr. Yellow Passata
- 5 gr. Cinnamon
- 10 gr. Honey
- 50 gr. Red tomato marmelade
- 50 gr. Yellow sun–dried tomatoes
- 5 Mint leaves
- 10 gr. Balsamic cream with raspberry
- Break the dough leaves, melt the cow butter, and mix them. Then, add the mixture in a baking frame.
- Mix in a bowl the cheese cream, the parmesan cream, the powdered sugar, the flour, and the egg. Mix them until the mixture becomes homogenous and fill the baking frame with that.
- Bake in 130 degrees for 30 minutes and when it cools down store it in the fridge.
- Mix in a bowl the yellow passata along with the honey and the cinnamon.
- Create a motif in the plate by using the balsamic cream and in the edge place the “cheesecake”.
- Garnish on the top with red tomato marmalade and pour the yellow passata.
- Decorate the dish with yellow sun-dried tomatoes and mint leaves.
Enjoy your meal…
Thank you to Epavli Marokko restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Andreas Orfanoudakis
Moto: “When you love what you do and you have fun, the result is perfect”