Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 300 gr. Pumpkin cream
- 15 gr. Spicemix Vadouvan
- 5 gr. Seaweed bacon
- 250 . Rice Baldo
- 10 gr. Spicemix del mondo La spezia
- 15 ml. Pumpkin seeds olive oil
- 150 gr. Variety of 8 species mushrooms ( trifolati)
- 200 gr.Stroganoff Mix
- 200 gr. Leek
- 200 gr. Dried onion
- 200 gr. Sweet pumpkin
- 10 gr. Garlic paste
- 500 gr. Dairy cream
- 20 gr. Natural Lemon juice 100%
- 300 gr. Parmesan
- 120 gr. White wine
- 50 gr. Butter
- Olive oil
- Pepper Black “Lampong” Whole
Preparation time: 30 minutes & Execution time: 15 minutes
- For the soup:
- Add in a pot the olive oil in a medium heat and the sauté the onion, the leek, the pumpkin and the garlic paste.
- Then, add the dairy cream and the water until the vegetables are covered.
- Cook them for about 25 minutes.
- Then, add the sweet pumpkin cream, the Vadouvan, the fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix them with a hand-blender, till it takes a creamy texture.
- For the Arancini:
- In a medium heat, sauté the rice in a pot and add the mushroom varieties that you have previously chopped.
- Reduce the heat by pouring white wine and once it evaporates add 500 ml of water.
- Reduce the heat and let the rice absorb the water. Once the rice is ready and there is no humidity in the pot add the parmesan, the La spezia mix, the butter, salt, pepper and mix them.
- Add it in a baking dish and let it cool down. Once the mixture has cooled down, we make balls with our hands (50gr each ball) and we bread them as usual with flour, egg and stroganoff mixture.
- Fry the arancini until they get a golden colour. Then, in a hot olive oil, fry the seaweed bacon for a few seconds, until they become crispy.
- Serve the soup out. Add on the top of the dish the arancini, the seaweed bacon, the pumpkin seeds and the pumpkin seeds olive oil in the end. Place them all in the center of the dish.
Special credits to CONCEPT Company
For their kind contribution of the equipment.