Category: Main Dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Spaghetti 400 grams
- Pesto Cetarese 110-120 grams
- One average Florina pepper chopped in small dices
- Crouton (or alternatively broken rusks) 100 grams
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Unsalted and baked perle almonds 40 grams
- Colatura di Alici preferably
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Dehydrate the pepper in a non-stick pan and average heat without olive oil.
- Once it loses most of its juices, add 200 grams pesto cetarese and then the Crouton and the almonds.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water al dente.
- Once they are ready, transfer them to a large pan with a little water from the pot.
- Add 90-100 grams pesto cetarese, a little bit of pepper, a little bit of olive oil, Colatura di Alici and then saute’.
- In the end, add most of the mixture of pepper-Crouton-almonds, keeping a little bit of it for the garnishment of the dishes.
The recipe is taken from the event Chef for one day!