Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Carnaroli Rice 500 grams
- White wine 175 grams
- Chicken broth 750 ml
- White onion 1 piece
- Rocket cream 80 grams
- Cow butter 80 grams
- Parmigiano cream 60 grams
- Prosciutto 80 grams (8 slices)
- Fruit Pepper Lemon preferably
- Fresh tomato semi-dried 8 pieces
- Oil 20 grams
Preparation Time:35 minutes
- Thinly chop the onion at less than the size of a rice grain.
- Sauté the onion with butter and oil
- Add the rice for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes transparent and finish with wine.
- Stir until the alcohol evaporates and then add the broth little by little (the broth should be luke warm).
- Turn the heat off and add the rocket cream, parmigiano cream, butter, salt, pepper and stir thoroughly.
- Decorate the plate with prosciutto chips, fresh tomato semi-dried and season with fruit pepper lemon.
For the prosciutto chips:
- Lay a baking sheet on a baking pan and add the prosciutto. Cover it with another baking sheet.
- Place it in a preheated over at 185C for 12 minutes.
Special thanks to Πλάτανος for their hospitality
Chef: George Petridis
Graduate of the Tourism School of Peraias (ΣΤΕ Περαίας)
and ΙΕΚ ΔΕΛΤΑ
Work experience 14 years and since 2012 co-owner of Πλάτανο in Ano Nikiti