Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 items Artichokes with stem “alla Romana”
- 20 gr. Spicemix del Mondo Medina
- 40 gr. Season Pepper Harissa
- 15 ml walnut oil
- 300 gr. Ready Breading Chimichurri
- 100 gr Sesame Black Seeds
- 50 gr. Breadcrumbs
- 100 gr. Leek
- 120 gr. Potatoes
- 100 gr. Onion
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 500 ml Water
- Sea Salt (coarse) preferable quantity
- Pepper Black “Lampong” Whole preferable quantity
- Egg & flour for the breading
Preparation Time: 15 minutes preparation + 30 minutes instructions
- Cut the artichokes along the middle and put them in an absorbent paper.
- Bread the artichokes with the usual process, flour, egg, breading (for the breading: mix the chimichurri with the breadcrumbs and the black sesame) and fry them in hot olive oil, until they get a golden colour.
- Cut the vegetables in big pieces and saute them in a saucepan, in moderate heat.
- Add the water and cook for about 20-25 minutes with the saucepan lid.
- Once the vegetables are ready, mix them with a hand blender, so that a veloute soup is created.
- Season with the Spicemix del Mondo Medina and the Season Pepper Harissa and add the lime juice.
- Serve the soup in a deep plate, putting the fried artichoke on the top.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for
their kind contribution of the equipment.