Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 250 gr. Rice Vialone nano
- 800 ml. Chicken broth
- 150 gr. Chopped onion
- 2 cloves of chopped onion
- 100 ml. Red whine
- 160 gr. Radicchio cream mixed in the blender
- 80 gr. 5 cheese cream
- 50 gr. Gorgonzola
- 150 gr. Parmesan
- 50 gr. Butter
- 20 gr. Caramelized onions
- 20 gr. Orange fillet
- Walnut oil (preferable amount)
- Fruit pepper orange
- 80 gr. Speck
- Salt, olive oil
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 5 minutes
- Add olive oil in a wide pan and sauté the garlic with the onion.
- Once they start shriveling up, add the violane nano rice .
- Add red wine to reduce the heat and once the alcohol has evaporated, add the chicken stock gradually.
- Once you pour over the half of the chicken stock add the red radicchio and 5 cheese creams. Then, continue adding the chicken stock.
- Once you’re done with the stock and the rice is ready, remove the pot from the heat. Add the parmesan, the butter and mix them until the risotto becomes homogenous.
- Bake the speck in 180 degrees for 8 minutes , until it becomes crispy.
- Serve the risotto and add at the top of the dish the Gorgonzola, the walnut, the speck and the orange fillets. Finally, add the coconut olive oil and the fruit pepper orange.
Special credits to the CONCEPT Company
For their kind contribution of the equipment.