Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 600 gr. Beef mock tender
- 500 gr Scliced tuna in sunflower oil
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Dried onions
- 2 Items of celery
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 100 gr. Capers in brine
- 100 gr. Cornichons
- 20 gr. Colatura di Alici
- 200 gr White wine
- 10 gr. Celery salt
- 20 gr. Season pepper seaweed lavender
- 300 gr. Hollandaise
- Olive oil
- Caperberries (preferable amount)
- Crispy capers (preferable amount)
- Seaweed bacon (preferable amount)
Preparation time: 45 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
- Season the beef mock tender with the season pepper seaweed levander and the celery salt.
- Saute in a pan all the sides of the mock tender with a little bit of olive oil and let it rest.
- Saute in a pot the onion, the garlic, the carrot and the celery.
- Add the capers, the cornichons and the tuna.
- Add the beef mock tender and reduce the heat by pouring white wine.
- Add the colatura di alici, cover the pot with a cap and let the ingredients to be cooked for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, remove the mock tender and add the hollandaise.
- Use a blender in order to create a homogenous cream in the pot.
- Cut the mock tender in thin slices.
- Fry the seaweed bacon in the olive oil until it gets crispy.
- Serve the tuna cream and the mock tender by garnishing with the caperberries, the crispy caper and the seaweed bacon.