Category: Main course
Preparation time: 25 minutes & Execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 80 gr. Tomato San Marzano D.O.P.
- 3 gr. Spicemix del mondo Flamenco (Mediterranean, Spain)
- 15 ml. Spice oil green herbs garlic
- 30 gr. Humus di mare lemon caper
- 4 pcs. Anchovy fillets in sunflower oil
- 5 gr. Lemon mustard
- Crumble black garlic
- 350 gr. Crayfish
- 200 gr. Clam
- 300 gr. Mussels
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Beat the san marzano tomato with a handblender and season with spicemix del mondo flamenco.
- Clean the crayfish, leaving out the shell and sauté in butter flavored with spice oil green herbs-garlic.
- Steam the clams in white wine and garlic, remove them from heat and do similarly for the mussels.
- Reduce the broth from the shellfish, garlic and wine, pass it through a strainer, cool and homogenize it along with humus di mare, lemon, capers and olive oil. Store in a baby bottle.
- Cut the lemon mustard into cubes for the final garnish.
- Stretch the pizza, spread the seasoned san marzano tomato, the anchovies and bakes in a wood-fired oven at 420 degrees Celsius for 90 seconds as you traditionally bake a Napolitana pizza.
- In a cast iron pan, saute our seafood for 2 minutes in the wood oven, moistening it with the reduction from their broth.
- Set up the pizza by adding the seafood by type.
- Garnish with black garlic crumble, lemon wedges and diced lemon mustard.
Special credits to Pizzeria UNA for their hospitality.
Chef: Andreas Todis