Preparation time: 4 minutes & Execution time: 9 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 1 Egg
- 25 gr. Nduja
- 150 gr. Pomodorella sauce
- 25 gr. Rosolata sauce
- 10 gr. Mezzanotte sauce
- 4 gr. Spicemix del mondo Chimichurri (Latin America, Argentina)
- 4 gr. Spicemix del mondo Peru (Latin America, Peru)
- 4 pcs Perla rossa
- 10 gr. Crumble Caesar
- 25 gr. Double concentrated tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 scallion
- Feta cheese
- 1 red pepper
- Prepare the feta in the shape of a small rock.
- Cut the scallion.
- Julienne the pepper.
- Make the oil from the mezzanotte sauce.
- Put the nduja in a pan and saute the garlic.
- Add the rosolata sauce, the double-concentrated tomato paste, a little water, and blend.
- Add the pomodorella sauce, the spicemix del mondo Peru, the perla rossa, the red pepper and let it cook on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Break an egg and add it to the sauce, put a lid on the pot and cook for another 4 minutes so that the egg is cooked.
- Remove from the heat, add the feta, the parsley leaves and the onion.
- Sprinkle with the oil from the mezzanotte sauce.
- Season with the spicemix del mondo chimichuri and crumble caesars.
Special credits to Bistrot ANCHOR for their hospitality.
Chef: Giannis Lazri